1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer.4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
10 5 things about themselves.
Go to their page to inform them they are tagged, but not something like " you are tagged if you read that". Go to their page and lurk in their Visitors Widget like a hulking creepazoid until they get the hint.
7. You have to tag 10 people
1. I am a Graphic Designer by trade! This is my current portfolio site, which I'm going to be scrapping and rebuilding in the next few months: jenalanatedmon.wix.com/tedmon.
2. I'm so addicted to coffee right now that most normal coffees won't prevent caffeine headaches. I REQUIRE THE RICHEST, BOLDEST, PUREST BLACK THAT BATS AND SMALL NOCTURNAL WOODLAND CREATURES WOULD GET LOST IN!! The color of Regan's soul when it's BOILING or even Prosecutor Godot's special blend. I guess an odd little quirk of mine is I develop these weird food/drink preferences and obsess for about 3 months but then I'll shake them off in in the interest of something else. This last year I actually took up smoking menthol cigerettes, but it didn't last long enough for me to actually learn and remember how to spell the word.
3. When I was a member of Pokette Crossing I became a bit nervous by all the attention that Regan seemed to call to herself, during certain rp's when I'd start feeling overwhelmed, Lhumina would sometimes come in and actually write my posts for me. She's a very clever writer and I always felt like she had the Midas touch. Many of the rp's would be a collaborative work with her.
4. I LOOOOOOOVE horror movies even though they terrify me.
recommended a korean horror film called Tale of Two Sisters a year ago and I've shown it to several buddies since.
5. I run a book club right now called From Page to Screen. We read books with recent movie adaptations; our book for this month is the Life of Pi. When we have our group meetings it's basically a movie night, with beer!
1. What's ONE thing you've always wanted to try?
Honestly, I've really wanted to visit my cousins that live in Israel. There's a grave there I haven't visited yet.
2. If you could keep just one thing in the world, what would it be?
Like, after I die or in the event that there's an apocalypse and I get left with only one solitary possession?? I'd like to say my 3DS, but it'd be pretty useless without the charger and my entire game collection.
3. Which Pokemon would you choose as your starter, if you could choose out of any Pokemon, period?
DRATINI OF COURSE!! Dratini is ADORABLE and it eventually evolves into Dragonite, which is FUCKING ADORABLE. Also gives you a bit of a leg up on EVERYTHING, except for, ya know, Fairy types now.
4. Do you have any projects you're holding onto and are they ones you plan to someday share?
Nope! Not really, nothing like the comic projects that I've seen other people cooking up! I sort of flit from one project to another. I suppose my professional Graphic Design portfolio is an ongoing spiel but it's not something I keep to myself, I'd never get employed!
5. What do you like most about yourself?
I'm an ARTEEST! I like that when I look back on my life I have this funny paper trail of creative work that I've always kept myself preoccupied with. Whether I've been going through an awful emotional rough patch or enjoying the perks of getting noticed by the local market; there were always artsy little outlets and many doodles that were also happening in the meantime. Art is a wonderful thing to get caught up in. Art takes good care of you.
6. What do you like most about your characters?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! They're all ridiculous self-absorbed clowns with little to no self-awareness or sense of personal direction! Haha! I've noticed going back and looking at Maridi, Jyrus, Regan and even Roqsan that I have a funny habit of making characters majestically so over-the-top they are tumbling down the trenches through open gunfire on the other side. Maybe I'm not very good at writing subdued or quiet types is the thing. It could be my own ADHD personality projecting itself; though they do make for eventful rp's though!
7. What do you listen to while you draw?
I typically throw on shows that I've already seen multiple times. Lately I've been just streaming Madoka Magica episodes in the background. I love Yuki Kajiura's creepy, synth music.
8. What's one thing you have absolutely zero tolerance for?
Getting lectured by people that I don't really think are especially intelligent. Particularly on big, heavy-hitting life matters.
9. Are there any games or movies you're looking forward to this year?
I am SUPER STOKED FOR THE LAST DRAGON AGE GAME!! Dear lord I've played Dragon Age II game through three times to date and I'm really terrified/excited to see what happens in the last installment. I was also hyped up to go see the new Lego movie that came out this month; watching it reaffirmed my original suspicions that EVERYTHING IS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOME.
10. How many weeds are in your New Leaf town. How many. I dare you to count them.
D'oh. I'm one of the lame ones that still needs to invest in this game. I've passed so many people that are playing New Leaf right now, feels like I'm missing out on something beautiful. Once I have a New Leaf game, I will endeavor to allow all the weeds to grow and grow.
I TAG YOU! and YOU and YOUUUU!
My 10 Questions For You Guys:
1. Of all your deviations, which is your personal favorite and why?
2. Are you pursuing your dream right now, academically or professionally?
3. What would be a scenario that played out in one of your more recent role plays?
4. What's a typical breakfast for you?
5. Do you have any artists in particular that you draw inspiration from?
6. What's your favorite game of all time?
7. Of all your characters, which one do you currently enjoy role playing most?
8. Are you currently active in any particular DA group? Which ones?
9. What's your favorite disney character?
10. Do you find doge annoying or funny?